I really don't know How Much longer..
Facing the reality of my rapidly declining health condition
is hitting me really Hard right now and I don't even know How to tell anyone..
Who would I even tell? ... Who would even care?
Rocco and Sharon have their own problems and can't even afford to care.
Rocco is really not allowed to care..
cause if he does, Sharon will get angry and it's gonna be All My fault again!
So I better let the rest of my short life run it's course as quiet as I can
cause I really don't wanna disturb anyone
I have survived many things and situations that were supposed to kill me
and I have to say I'm Dam Proud of how long I have lasted under the circumstances!
Now that I have managed to stay in this life for 48 years, I have to admit that I'm tired!
At this point I'm living in constant Pain, it Hurts to breathe and to move around
and my legs and my broken back just don't want to carry me anymore.
I'm So Painfully exhausted and to be honest, I don't even know
for how much longer I can keep pushing myself..
but I'll give it All I got until nothing of me is left.


Comments
Post a Comment