A Brutal Healing Journey

To those who truly Know me, It's been no secret that I've been a hot suicidal mess for over a Year now since the start of August 2019. 

I'm still not ready to talk about what happened to me that literally broke me.........

It's still too painful!

I've been stuck in such deep despair that it affected my physical health so severely that I came to the brink of Death several times! I've been bedridden for the most part of summer 2020 and I was so sure that I wouldn't survive to see my birthday in October.

But somehow I did. 

Still as the walking Dead, but at least I started to learn how to walk again by then.

I'm still healing and I hope I can inspire others to heal too, 

because we are all damaged from surviving a world that doesn't know How to Love

But considering my condition, please don't expect much of me unless you're willing to Help.

All positive input is greatly appreciated 




Comments

Popular Posts